Michelle Rathman is a communications expert focused on healthcare, community and employee stakeholder engagement, organizational, culture, leadership, and team development, quality, customer service, and patient experience.
Among her most notable strengths is her group facilitation skills, especially when teams are experiencing a crisis or faced with difficult challenges. Before every engagement, Michelle and her team perform extensive research on the organization or event to ensure that she is dialed in on the audience’s perspectives, history, and expectations.
Whether Michelle is engaged to facilitate a webinar, keynote address, long-format educational session, leadership or frontline staff retreat, her energy remains high, keeping participants engaged, entertained, and present for the duration. Her compelling and surprisingly personal stories, shared with sensitivity and sincerity, serve as an example of the powers of positive thinking, persistence, and possibilities.
Below is a sampling of her presentation topics, all of which presented with contemporary, colorful, stimulating visuals and opportunities for audiences to become immersed and involved in the experience.
If you don’t see what you’re looking, tell us the theme, tone, and objectives of your meeting or event and Michelle will be happy to work with you to create the experience you’re hoping for.
- Building a Solid and Sustainable Communications Strategy
- Characteristics and Concepts of a High-Reliability Organizations
- Conscious Customer Service and Purpose-Driven Patient Experience
- Constructing and Conducting Courageous Conversations
- Creating a Culture of Inclusive Accountability
- Culture Transformation through Art Collaboration
- Developing Strategic Community Partnerships
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Improving Community and Customer Perception
- Leading and Learning from a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Maintaining Relevance in a Distracted Environment
- Organizational Culture Transformation
- Strategies that Increase Stakeholder Engagement